Your Code Media Essentials Team
CME Websites has been growing strong since 1999. Our founders, Jane and Scot Noel, have career backgrounds in the high-tech world of computer game development and have brought a wealth of design, usability, and marketing knowledge to bear on the challenge of web creation. Their high-end approach to quality development has built a foundation of knowledge and a culture of excellence that sets CME apart.
At CME, our goal is to Design Your Success Online. Even so, it’s not unusual for our dedicated crew to help improve your business processes, consult on marketing strategy, and support your company’s success – period.
A Company of Experience, Service, and Fun
- Whether designing for big companies like International Vault, launching new products like Derm Creations, or bringing small businesses online with stunning results like Green Solar Systems, CME provides the best possible service for every budget.
- Over the years CME has launched over 400 designs, we manage over 780 domain names, and many of our customers have been with us for 5, 10, and 15 years.
- CME founders Jane and Scot Noel serve on the web curriculum committees for both Westmoreland County Community College and Central Westmoreland Careeer and Technology Center.
- Each year CME makes a variety of charitable contributions, including one major community service, like the pro bono design and support of a website for Toys for Pittsburgh Tikes.
- CME’s conference room often serves double duty after hours for fantasy board games and sci-fi computer adventures. (The harder we work, the greater the need for the simplicity of play!)
- A walk through CME’s facilities quickly reveals artifacts from Star Trek, Star Wars, Dr. Who, Lord of the Rings, Firefly, and more. (Imagination makes us strong!)
Really, You’ve Done That Too?
- CME is the web service company for over 40 local municipalities, community events, and service organizations, including Indiana County Parks & Trails, Greensburg’s Palace Theatre, and Trans Allegheny Trails.
- We’ve worked on Conservation related sites, including Powdermill Avian Research Center (Carnegie Museum of Natural History), Cassowary Conservation & Publishing, Green Capacity Research and Training, and the Papua New Guinea Institute of Biological Research.
- CME works with high-tech innovators, like J.B. Anderson & Son, Inc, a company producing high-tech, spaceflight ready equipment, and Simply Pumps, a leading supplier of micro-pump technology.
- Whether your job is to move entire factory operations from one place to another, like Pittsburgh Erection & Rigging, or develop new safety doors and system automations for the international mining industry like American Mine Door, CME can help you compete online.
- We’re a web company that researches and writes newsletters, online marketers that design logos and print materials, and coders that consult on business strategy. It’s not that we try to sell every business service in the world, it’s that our customers trust our results so much they often ask things like “and what about my plans for going paperless next year, can you help me with that too?”
You know your business. We know how to make you look good online. At CME, we’re ready to put our experience, imagination, and drive for success to work for you. Give us a call at 724-523-3001. We actually answer our phones during office hours – 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, M-F, Eastern Standard Time.